Do you get less support for your business than you’d really like from those who love you? Do you wish you could get your spouse to listen when you have a great business idea, without one ear being glued to the TV while you’re talking? Do these situations sound familiar?
- You went into business to help out financially, but every time you need to spend money on your business you are met with doubt and fear about what you want to do.
- You want to succeed so that you can give your children help with college tuition, but they complain about helping around the house more to free up your time to work.
- You feel sad and maybe a little frustrated that your friends don’t want to share your business successes.
- Your parents ask you over and over again “wouldn’t it be better to just go get a job?”
Whether it is very subtle or openly doubtful, a lack of support sabotages you. It’s very easy to get discouraged when you mostly get questions, doubt, fear-based reactions, and attitude when you talk about your business.
As self-employed business owners we all long to feel that those we love fully support us in our business. What we don’t want is feeling like our hard work is not taken seriously – or worse is undermined and sabotaged. My workbook is based on years of experience in working with self-employed business owners and my own story, too! You’ll find out:
- Why those you love often don’t support your business.
- What to do to deflect catty or snide comments from friends about your work.
- A concrete, step-by-step process to help you end “subtle sabotage” and get those you love to fully support your business.
- A self-assessment quiz and a specific, 7-step process for gaining support from those you love.
You’ll receive an e-mail immediately after purchase that will give you a link to immediately download your workbook. Problems? Just e-mail email@example.com and we’ll get back to you with help.