You’re an emerging SBO or self-employed professional if you meet one or more of the following:
- You are not yet set up in business, but have been thinking about it.
- You have launched your business, but you are not yet profitable.
- You are working on your business website, business plan, or marketing strategy.
- You have been in business less than a year.
You can get quite a bit of free or low-cost help through The Confident Marketer.
- Subscribe to my blog feed at http://confidentmarketer.com/blog/ and get several short articles every week that give you tips and trends for small business owners.
- Check out the many free resources available under the free resources tab (http://confidentmarketer.com/free-resources/).
- Be sure to sign up for my totally free Book Yourself Solid mini-course, a seven-part series that will help any emerging service-based business owner.
- Keep an eye on the Upcoming Events in the right column of my home page for free and low-cost teleclasses and webinars.
- Browse and purchase my low-cost e-books (look under the Products tab) for do-it-yourself training.
- Simple Business Plan for Solo Professionals Template
- How To Have A Sales Conversation That Works
- Create Your Own Income
- How To Know If You’re Ready To Start Your Own Business
- How To Get Support For Your Business From Your Spouse, Family, & Friends
You can get a lot of very useful content from all of these resources for not much money – perfect for the emerging entrepreneur. Be sure to subscribe to my Big Vision for Your Small Business e-zine, too!