Do you think much about keeping your business safe? A few weeks ago Bill and I took our first lesson in navigating the river and Gulf waters outside the doors of our Florida home. It made me realize that few small business owners are cognizant of how to keep their business in the channel – the safe path toward what it is they want. This 5 minute video talks about the danger waters outside our business markers and how to make sure we’re clear about how to navigate between our markers. I’d love to know after you watch this what your own markers are.
- What happens when we get off direction
- Clarity about commitment to income
- The biggest mistake “lifestyle” business owners make
- Why investment is less important than implementation
- How your values always reflect the state of your business
- What keeps you in your own safe channels.
You can read more about leading your business in this blog post, too.