For Online Entrepreneurs, Client-Based Practitioners, and Professionals
Mini-Course – How to use LinkedIn to build visibility and connections
You can use your LinkedIn account to increase your visibility and share your expertise. If you’ve been wanting to do more for your business with Linked In, you’re invited to attend!
I’ll share with you everything I’ve been doing to strengthen my own LinkedIn account with content and changes to my profile.
Here’s what you’ll get in this hour long mini-course:
- 5 things to do in your LinkedIn profile that help you get seen and connected
- The benefits of writing “articles” on LinkedIn
- How to maximize your article content (get 6 weeks of use out of one article!)
- Where to share your article content (repurposing)
- What is LinkedIn Pulse and how to use it
Suggestion: Be sure to have a LinkedIn account before you sign up to take this mini-course. We might look at a few profiles and give suggestions during the class.
Thursday, March 23 at 2:00 PM ET
Taught live in Sue’s Zoom Room
One time, live via Zoom, Thursday, March 23 at 2:00 PM Eastern Time
Sign up below. Space is limited! Please plan to attend “live” by computer – if you call in only you won’t be able to see the presentation!) You’ll also receive a link to watch the video replay and a copy of the Powerpoint slides after the mini-class.