Here’s Episode Three of the Online Business Reality Show that Marnie Pehrson and I have been calling our Peep Show. We talk unscripted about life as an online business owner – what goes on in our businesses behind the scenes and what we REALLY think.
Marnie and I were excited to meet up in real life in Atlanta recently for the Novice to Advanced Marketing Systems (NAMS) 12th semi-annual conference. The next NAMS will be in March, 2015 and if you want to join into the NAMS family you can go here to buy a ticket. I’ll be there and so will Marnie.
But that’s not the point. The point is, although we normally go live with our Online Business Reality Show, this time we recorded an episode together while at NAMS because we had so much we wanted to talk about from NAMS. Here’s what we chat about (unscripted) in this 15 minute episode:
- Presentation mistakes a few of the NAMS presenters made
- Why the title of your presentation has to knock it out of the park
- Whether we buy any of the products and services pitched during the presentations and how we evaluate if they are any good
- How to be client attractive at a live event
- Whether it’s a good idea or not to actually attend every session at a conference.
You can watch the video below, and we would LOVE LOVE LOVE to hear from you so please leave a comment with your feedback. We’ll be back to our live Google Hangouts on Air in a few days. Want to know when we chat and how to listen in live? Go to this link and we’ll add you to our e-mail list – you’ll get a notice before every episode and we’ll give you the private link to the replays, too.
Remember to leave your comment below – we want to know your questions and your reactions to the show. Thanks!