Writing Copy for Search Engine Optimization
A webinar for writers, authors, self-publishers, small business owners, and others who do content marketing
Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at 7:00 PM Eastern
In this webinar with SEO expert David Cross, you’ll gain his 20 years of practical experience about search engine optimization and how to write for search engines. You’ll get valuable skills to help you:
- Attract search engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing to your website
- Write interesting, compelling articles for real people, while using the search engine’s rules and algorithms to your advantage
- Discover special tricks, tactics, and techniques you should use to attract search engines
- Understand the “search engine secrets” you should avoid, and how these can get your site blocked by search engines
- Learn about the role social media plays in search engine optimization, but why a social media presence is not your first step
- Capture your visitors’ interest once they’ve arrived at your website, turning interest into action
- Optimize your writing, and select what you could write for top placement in search engines. This is of increasing importance to your business.
Join David and learn:
- How to create engaging copy that ranks well in search engines
- How – and why – to use keywords within your copy
- How to link your articles together for better relevancy and SEO impact
- How to convert interest into action for visitors driven through SEO
- Working with and developing a Master Keyword List
- Why getting someone to your website via search engines is the easy part of the equation – learn about conversions and how to capture your visitor’s interest, moving them along the path to becoming your customer
Register by clicking right here.
Want to listen to David answer Sue’s questions now?
Over the last 20 years David has worked with hundreds of businesses both large and small. He’s the webmaster for my friends and teachers Gary and Merri Scott, who have been self-publishing for over 40 years (and made millions off their special reports and books). David knows how to train writers, publisher, editors and marketers on how to adapt their writing skills to attract search engines while retaining web pages, articles and stories that are still interesting for their customers and prospects.
David’s webinar Writing Copy for Search Engine Optimization (SEO) will be about 90 minutes. I’ve listened to David before, and he is expert but also engaging – you won’t fall asleep during this webinar and you don’t have to be a techie to understand what he’s talking about, either. Your ticket for the webinar includes the recording along with a download of the webinar slides afterwards. I always encourage attending live, but if you can’t you will get all the materials and won’t miss out. The benefit to joining the webinar live is that there will be time to ask questions of David.
Copy (writing) is still king. Learn how to make your copy relevant to the changing landscape of search engines. If you engage your prospects and clients with content marketing, you will learn from David Cross.
Who is David and why do I listen to him? For the last 27 years David has worked with companies large and small – IBM, Agora Publishing, AstraZeneca and many small business owners. He has worked in 22 countries, and lived in six of them. David’s clients span the globe and represent companies and charities both large and small. From corporate giants to small, one-woman businesses and everything from finance, healthcare, publishing, technology, real estate, veterinarians, alternative health centers and everything in between. Myles Norin, CEO of Agora, Inc. wrote: “I have found David’s knowledge and experience unmatched in the industry. Without David’s expertise and guidance for the past 7 years, we would not be nearly as successful as we are.” David helped Agora over a 7-year period and propelled their online revenues from around $20 million to well over $300 million.
To reserve your seat go to this link and register. You’ll receive an e-mail with your access information for the webinar, as well as a copy of the materials afterwards.