If you joined me for my livestream about trends or watched Mike Koenig’s 2017 trends livestream you know there is a renewed focus on email marketing and list building. From big corporations to entrepreneurs, business owners and marketers are expressing a renewed appreciation and interest in list building and using email to market.
- It’s more difficult to stand out above the noise on social media.
- It’s costlier on social media than it was in the past.
- Email is an effective way to follow up a social list building campaign.
- People buy what is offered through emails.
- You own your list. It won’t disappear overnight if a particular social media platform disappears.
The truth is that if you don't have people on your list who are responsive to you, your sales will suffer.
- You want to send useful information and offers to your list
- Your subscribers want useful information and offers that help them solve a problem or satisfy a need
Here are 3 things that might be working against your email marketing and list building:
- You might not be consistent in emailing to your list.
- You might be scared you will lose subscribers if you make offers
- You might not have the proper sequencing for your emails.
Besides those three things, you absolutely need to always work on list building. You might need to work on re-engaging the list you've already got. You might need to have a better understanding of list building basics – why your list is important, how to build a list and keep it responsive to you, and how to advertise your opt in offers so that people see it and sign up.
If this sounds like you, let me invite you to register for my brand new “List Building for Success and Impact – How To Build a List of People Who Actually Buy Your Offers”. I'm teaching it live on February 1 and 2. And in return for your providing me feedback and questions afterwards I'm offering you a coupon code that brings the cost to only $37. The coupon code, good for just a few more days, is IMPACTLIST.
Go here now to get all the details and sign up: http://listbuildingforimpact.com/.
You'll get everything that people who pay full price later on will get – except they WON'T get me teaching it live and taking your questions.
I'm confident that my new List Building for Success and Impact course will help take the mystery out of building and keeping a list where you have impact and make sales. And I'm very excited to get your feedback and take your questions, too. Join me now and I'll see you February 1 and 2nd. (And yes, you WILL get the replay AND the transcripts and slide, but I really want you to attend live so that I can take your questions!)
Impact is the key with your list. Can't wait to share with you my best strategies and how to's. See you February 1st in my Zoom Classroom.