You’ve been in business for several years and are financially successful. You know how to expand your business. By now you have staff, employees, or contract workers on your team. The issues you face in sustaining your business might include:
- Honing your leadership skills for team members
- Needing a confidential place to vent about existing thorny problems
- Support in balancing your personal and business time and relationships
- Wondering about “what’s next”
- Starting to feel antsy, considering selling your business or starting a second business.
You can find support at The Confident Marketer. I’ve built a business, sold it, and built a second business successfully (owning both for more than 5 years). I know what it is to feel pressure from a spouse about “working too hard” and how to balance that. I understand and live in that entrepreneurial energy that you have, and have successfully navigated it and helped others navigate it for more than 15 years. Executive SBO’s can benefit from:
- Private, one-on-one Business Retreat VIP days (half or full day)
- One-on-one personal mentoring with me (six months)
My One-on-One mentoring is designed for seasoned SBO’s who want directive, specific, discreet, individual support right when they need it. Here’s how to apply for my one-on-one mentoring program.