Facebook Ads for Beginners
How to understand Facebook ads, pick your target audience, and keep your ad costs reasonable even if you have never opened Facebook Ads Manager before
Thursday, March 22, 2018 2:00 – 3:30 PM Eastern Time
If you’re a Facebook Ads beginner, this workshop is especially for you. I’ll show you my hard-earned tips about how to work with Facebook Ads, how to manage your money so that you don’t spend way more than you need to, the best graphics to use, and more.
In this workshop we’ll talk about:
- Your Facebook page and how it connects to your Facebook ads
- How you benefit from using a Facebook pixel
- How to get yourself organized to set up a single Facebook ad
- Boosting a post — the pros and cons
- Graphics – how to make them and the best type to use
- Other resources and courses to help you
I don’t consider myself a Facebook ads expert, but I absolutely will help you understand what FB ads are, how to set them up, what not to do in placing a Facebook ad, and how to budget your advertising dollars without wasting a ton of money.
You’ll also have the chance to ask your own questions about Facebook ads. I’ve set the workshop up to go 90 minutes – and you can send your questions to me ahead of time, too.
How you will benefit:
- You’ll understand the often-confusing language that is used in Facebook Ads Manager
- You’ll know exactly how to plan out your first Facebook ads
- You’ll understand how to run ads for small amounts of money until you know they are doing well
- You’ll understand how to test your Facebook ads
Not only does Facebook Ads for Beginners give you my own experiences, you’ll also get:
- Exclusive videos from 2 Facebook ads experts with their own insider tips
- My Facebook Ads for Newbies Cheatsheet (use this every time you set up an ad)
- My exclusive Facebook Ads Resources Guide
We’ll meet in my Zoom virtual conference room. To register and make your payment, complete the form below. You’ll receive an email right away that will tell you how to meet up in my virtual conference room. If you cannot attend at that specific time, you will have access to the workshop recording as well as the handouts.
Bonus: After you register, we’ll also send a link for you to download the transcript from my recent Facebook Live in which we talked about Facebook Ads and the big changes in Facebook. It will give you good background information and tips!
See what previous workshop participants have to say
Ellen Finkelstein https://changetheworldmarketing.com
Well worth the time. Some of the “don’t do these” were as helpful as DO THESE things. Plus, the HOT TIPS from your guest teachers / experts! TY Joan Silva http://yourmoneydream.com/
I got so much out of this workshop! Well worth the time and $! Thanks Sue! Ruth Medlin http://ruthmedlinconsulting.com
- This workshop is a MUST! Whether you have or have not ventured out to place a FB ad, you will benefit. Sue has a teaching style that makes the process and technical aspect easy to understand. Being very technically challenged, she put me at ease as she explains and demonstrates the steps, considerations and ‘why’s’ to begin placing an ad on FB. I had tried it previously without any guidance and failed miserably as I did not really understand the process details. Sue’s emphasis on pre-planning strategy before placing a FB ad led me to re-evaluate my target population and possibly re-organize relevant posts to maximize interests and lead opportunity. Sue over-delivers with abundant resources, explains calmly and doesn’t overwhelm with information. She included short but pointed interviews with FB Ads experts who each stressed three beginning approaches, using the Ads Manager. Sue is committed for all of us to succeed. I really gained knowledge and confidence that I will succeed this time to place a beginner’s first FB Ad and so will anyone else who has benefitted from her workshop. Ute Goldkuhle, DrPH https://healthyheart4life.com
I had the opportunity to take a workshop with Sue Painter about Facebook Ads. I learned so much that I didn’t know, and so appreciate the fact that she is so knowledgeable in sharing the information so that I don’t have to waste precious time and money not doing Facebook ads correctly. Sue teaches in a simple direct way so that it’s easy to understand, even for a non-techie like me and she gave us lots of time to ask questions. I’ve taken many webinars and this without doubt is one of the best 90 minutes I’ve spent. I encourage you to find out when Sue is giving this again, you will be surprised to find out that it doesn’t cost very much money to get started advertising on Facebook, and find out the right pages to put your promotion. Hazel Palache, Certified Success Coach http://HazelPalache.com
- Before I took the Facebook Ads workshop I didn’t know what I didn’t know. I thought Facebook Ads were for people with lots of money to spend on advertising. I learned how to create an ad for a little as $1 to $5. I learned how to target the people I want to reach, evaluate how well I did and where to make changes to create a more effective ad. After the courseI have the skill and confidence to can create a successful Facebook Ad campaign. Nancy Dadami, Feng Shui Specialist https://nancydadami.com/
For your ticket for the Facebook Ads Tips Workshop, complete your registration below. Ticket price: $47.00