One of the challenges of marketing on the Internet is that there are constant changes to the strategies and the tools you can use. Even just the changes in social media and how to use it can keep you or your staff pretty busy. So today I’m going to tell you a very cost effective resource that will keep you in the know and introduce you to experts and a great group of people you’ll get to be friends with, too.
David Perdew started the NAMS (Niche Affiliate Marketing System) conferences about 5 years ago now, and since then he has also developed a very useful membership site called MYNAMS that contains literally hundreds of training videos, webinars, transcripts from previous NAMS conferences, and a lively membership forum in which people are very friendly and helpful. Here is just a small slice of what you have access to as a MYNAMS member:
- Weekly business building webinars (and access to all the past webinars) from well-known industry leaders like Paul Evans, Kathleen Gage, and Nicole Dean.
- Reduced registration fee to the twice-yearly NAMS conferences, always held in Atlanta. (It’s a friendly, helpful crowd and great speakers, I always go.)
- Over 1300 video tutorials on just about any technical aspect of running an internet business that you could think of – things like content management systems, using WordPress, even how to use your iPhone in your business.
- Monthly mind maps or special reports on Internet marketing topics.
- A library of checklists and charts to help you make decisions and research business topics.
- Accountability groups.
- Private forums where all sorts of insider tips and topics are discussed every single day.
There’s a ton more at your fingertips – you can click here to access the information page about MYNAMS. But here’s why I’m telling you about it now. Ever since it began, MYNAMS has been a monthly fee membership site – which I frankly don’t like just because I try to keep recurring fees out of my business. I was surprised to find out that for the next few days David has decided to sell a LIFETIME membership in MYNAMS and it’s only $147.00. That’s it – forever!
To me that is a complete no-brainer. If you found one single thing out of all the hundreds of resources on the MYNAMS site that you could use, you’d more than get back your $147.00. I’m already a member of MYNAMS, and now I am a lifetime member. I honestly believe that there’s almost no business that couldn’t learn something from the vast number of resources housed there – not to mention connecting with other like-minded people in the forums.
David’s offer goes away in just a few days, so click here now to take a look at what you get. I’m thinking you’re going to join, because you’d never find all this information in one place elsewhere for $147.00. The sky’s the limit on what you can learn. And you can get involved in the forums or not – but you’ll definitely find useful resources on the MYNAMS site.
Here’s the link again (it’s my own affiliate link): http://bit.ly/NAMSLIFE
Go check it out, and see if it speaks to you. Who knows, maybe we’ll see each other at the upcoming NAMS conference, too.