You may think you’ve nailed it, but I’m betting that you could use help to get clarity in your business. Why? Because you change, the environment you operate in changes, your customer base changes. You get clarity but over time you need to refocus and get it again. That’s just the nature of business.
My 7 questions that nail things down for you
Here’s 7 questions that will help you get clarity in your business. I use these when my clients consult with me. And I’ll let you in on a little secret – Bill and I use them all the time to constantly refocus and create the life and businesses we most want.
Ask yourself these questions often. Be relentless in boiling your answers down to simple, clear sentences.
- What do you want in your business right now?
- What do you want to be different?
- How can you go about getting that?
- What do you need support with?
- What will make you happy?
- What can you do this year to scare yourself and grow?
- How can you simplify your systems and time to gain more freedom?