What is an information product and why would you create one?
Creating an information product (often called an infoproduct) can help you in several ways.
- Being the author of an infoproduct helps you establish credibility in your industry.
- Creating an infoproduct can help you create an ongoing, reliable stream of income to bolster your finances.
- It’s a way to create a home based microbusiness without a large investment of money.
There are two important parts to creating an infoproduct.
- Using a step by step system to organize and publish your infoproduct
- Using a marketing plan to get visibility and sales for it
InfoProducts that Sell – A Step by Step System for Digital Product Sales in Any Niche will help you with both of these steps, showing you exactly how to create an information product. I carefully planned this step-by-step system to walk you through creating your product and marketing it. If you have never built an infoproduct before you will know exactly what to do. And if you have information products but they are not selling well, InfoProducts that Sell will help you plan better marketing for your existing product.
- 10 sections
- Call out tips on most pages
- 4 checklists or worksheets
- A total of 15 pages
Who can create an information product?
Almost everyone I know has an expertise she can share – from how to declutter a kitchen to how to grow tulips to how to run a business. We all know stuff! I believe that the world needs our knowledge, insight, and expertise. Why do you think people look up YouTube how-to videos? Or create Facebook forums to discuss a certain topic? Or share helpful information with their neighbors? We are all looking for useful and helpful information on many different topics.
- What do people ask you about all the time?
- What do you often help others do?
- What have you spent a lifetime doing, that now you are an expert about?
- What big problems are people needing help with right now?
I’m all about finding little ways to consistently increase your income and financial stability – which we need more than ever before. Creating and selling an information product doesn’t require a lot of investment capital other than your time. And the rewards can be great!
If you know you want to have income from your own information products you can go directly to the shopping cart here.
What’s inside InfoProducts That Sell?
I designed this step by step system to give you the basics and keep you organized. Here’s what you’ll find in this product:
- What you must have for infoproduct success
- A getting started checklist
- How to research and organize your content without getting overwhelmed
- A marketing worksheet that helps you plan out marketing for more sales
- Creating your content step by step
- How to add extra value to your infoproduct
- Reviewing and final special touches
- How to add a resource page for extra value
In addition, I’ve added a bonus product to Info Products That Sell. There are so many terms to know in the online world, so I created a 6 page Digital Glossary of Terms and Phrases. You’ll be able to download this free resource when you purchase InfoProducts That Sell.
Earning income from what you know can be a game changer
I’m a believer in having more than one source of income, whether you work for yourself or for somebody else. If you know how to create an information product and market it successfully you can benefit from sharing your knowledge and expertise to others who are looking for exactly what you know. Take a look at InfoProducts That Sell, A Step by Step System for Digital Product Sales in Any Niche, and see how it can benefit you.
My philosophy is that you should be able to benefit from what you purchase to help you in your business, more than the cost of what you bought. While InfoProducts that Sell is filled with information that helps you the cost is minimal. If you apply it, you should easily be able to recoup your investment many times over.
Is this article helpful for you? Please take a moment to share this on social, using the buttons below. And let me know what you plan to create by leaving a message here, I’m curious to know!