Get Promoted With Joint Ventures and Get Visible Quickly
It can be hard, working alone, to find ways to joint venture with other online entrepreneurs. One of the secrets to getting visibility and leverage in the online world is to join up with like-minded entrepreneurs to cross-promote and form joint ventures with other online entrepreneurs. In fact, I’ve personally done this over the past few years as a part of a super-helpful community, the Joint Venture Insider Circle or JVIC.
Right now, JVIC is offering an action guide and a video about how to get known and get more clients by using joint ventures. My own affiliate link to grabbing your free copy of the guide is here: https://confidentmarketer.com/jointventure
Joint ventures are a super-effective way to get promoted by others who have a similar audience. It helps to build your list. It helps you get to know other online entrepreneurs who are anxious to meet others and promote them, too. It gives you an instant community of people you can get to know, like, and trust – and that's often hard to do in the online world.
Here are the fears I hear all the time about why joint ventures for online entrepreneurs won’t work:
- I don’t have a big enough list
- I don’t have anything to promote
- It’s too hard to get the attention of other entrepreneurs and get them to promote me.
What I’ve loved about the JVIC is that their training gets you ready to be promoted by others. It’s a very warm, supportive community.
- If you don’t yet have a list to mail to, you’ll learn how to create one quickly.
- If you aren’t ready to offer anything to others to promote, the JVIC training shows you how to put together your offers so that they will be attractive to others to promote.
- When you’re a member of JVIC you’ll constantly have the chance to ask others to promote you, and they will!
- You’ll also get the opportunity to pick others to promote, which is a way to create another income stream for yourself.
Part of the issue of finding other entrepreneurs who will promote you is just getting to know them and what they are interested in teaming up about. The JVIC community solves this for you – there’s even a database of all the members and what they are interested in. If you’re serious about increasing your visibility, getting known, and being promoted by other folks, JVIC is a no-brainer.
Go here to get their “how to” action guide and training: https://confidentmarketer.com/jointventure
I think you’ll be surprised at how friendly and helpful this community is, and you’ll be super-glad to be a part of it, too! I've personally benefitted and enjoyed my time in the JVIC. I'm betting you would, too!