You're In! Weekly Virtual, Rich Conversations for Women Business Owners
Join me, Sue Painter, on Mondays at 3:00 PM Eastern Time
- For women business owners
- Rich conversation about business ownership and leading through the current times
- Networking and resource sharing
- Setting your attitude and energy for the rest of the week
- Virtual from wherever you are
Always at this Zoom link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89780853277
The Zoom link will be emailed to you as well.
Come as you are, where you are. Bring your coffee, tea or water bottle.
Make the time for yourself and your business.
What is dana? Dana is a Pali word that translates to a gift, or generosity, by making a monetary offering. Dana is not payment for goods or services rendered; it is given from the heart. Your generosity is a gift that supports not just the leader or teacher, but also your community and your own personal practice of heartfelt gifts and generosity. Dana is not a requirement for access, rather it is your gift of support.