For Online Entrepreneurs, Client-Based Practitioners, and Professionals
How to Use LinkedIn to Build Your Visibility and Connections
Do you have a LinkedIn account and want to make better use of it? Have you wondered how to use LinkedIn to gain more visibility and get more connections? Have you wondered how to use your content on LinkedIn effectively?
You can use your LinkedIn account to increase your visibility and share your expertise. In this short home study course I’ll share with everything I’ve been doing to strengthen my own LinkedIn account by posting articles and making changes to my profile.
Here’s what you’ll get in this home study course:
- 5 things you can change in your LinkedIn profile that help you get seen and connected
- The benefits of writing “articles” on LinkedIn
- How to maximize your article content (get 6 weeks of use out of one article!)
- Where to share your article content (repurposing)
- What is LinkedIn Pulse and how to use it
As soon as you purchase this course, you’ll instantly receive access to the members-only Confident Marketing Online Training and to all the training materials for this LinkedIn training program, including:
- 35-minute video recording, covering all the points above (.mp4)
- audio-only version of the program (.mp3)
- transcript (.pdf)
- slides (.pdf)
You’ll have access to this course along with any updates for as long as I’m in business – your access to this course does not expire. Be sure to keep an eye out for periodic updates – I often share articles or new tips through my newsletter updates.
Suggestion: Be sure to have a LinkedIn account before you sign up to take this mini-course to accelerate your learning.
Here’s what one student said after taking this course: “The profile tips were great, and I like the in-depth information you provided about articles. I plan to re-purpose some of my blog posts into articles. Thanks again for providing this information!” Jan Golden, www.boomerwebschool.com