Maximize Your Message
Get brand clarity, simplify your marketing, and find clients more quickly.
February 11th and 13th, 2020 at 1:00 PM Eastern
This is for you if you want more clients and confidence in talking about your offers. You'll get a specific way to talk about what you do that makes you sound clear and get noticed.
You know how sometimes you talk about who you are and what you do, and it seems to fall on deaf ears? I work with you to make sure your brand is super-clear and your messaging is maximized. The benefits? You’ll know exactly how to engage potential clients and your messaging will do the work for you.
Here’s what you’ll get during our 2 virtual, live meetings
- You'll get a specific, succinct way of talking about what you do that makes potential customers stop what they’re doing and listen to you. You’ll have a stand-out, memorable message.
- People who don’t know you will immediately grasp what you do, and decide whether they are interested in what you have to offer. Your message will both attract and repel.
- You’ll know exactly where you stand – your mission, why you are in this business, how you can help. This stance gives you big benefits that other entrepreneurs do not have.
- You are comfortable and confident in introducing yourself and your business to anyone.
- You know who is ideal for you to work with – and who isn’t!
- You are certain that you are spending your time and money marketing to the people who need and can afford what you offer.
- You find new clients or customers faster and more easily than you have before.
- You have an edge over similar businesses because your message is strong for maximum impact.
- You waste a lot less time and money.
- You don’t worry as much about your business.
- You can answer questions about who you are, what you do, and your offers with total confidence and ease.
- It is much easier to make decisions for your business that align with your message and your products and services.
- It’s not as hard to design graphics, marketing materials, social media content, blog posts, or other collateral.
- Making “yes” or “no” decisions about your business is quick and worry free.
Your Maximize Your Message private group training includes:
- Two live, virtual small group calls in my Zoom room (February 11 & 13, 2020 at 1:00 PM Eastern)
- February 11th we'll set up how to use your message to call to your ideal customers, including where to market and where not to waste your time
- February 13th we'll set up how to talk to your prospects, how to tell when they are ready to buy, and when not to extend an offer. We'll also talk about dealing with emotions and how to include emotions in your copy.
- The workshop's small group size will allow you to learn from each other and from me during both meetings.
- Both meetings will be recorded and you'll be provided with an audio recording of each.
You will benefit by having a clear, engaging way of communicating who you are and what you do to potential customers. You'll also feel prepared and confident about having a sales conversation (and knowing when not to bother, too).
"I recently had the opportunity to take Sue Painter’s Maximize Your Message course. She teaches in a simple direct way so that it’s easy to understand and she’s very patient about answering any questions we had. I finally learned during Maximize Your Message how to say what I do succinctly and quickly so the listener is able to ‘get it’ immediately. I’ve listened to many webinars and taken many courses, even about this topic but Sue Painter made it so simple and she gave us many tips to make it much easier.
This is without doubt the best course I’ve ever taken on this topic. I encourage you to find out when Sue is giving this again."
Hazel C. Palache, Certified Coach/Clinical Hypnotherapist
"I just completed Sue Painter’s Maximize Your Message Training. Wow! I found clarity and confidence to introduce myself as succinctly as possible and clearly share what I do in just a few sentences. Before the class, I kept stumbling over my words and my message and people lost interest quickly without really hearing about what I do. Now, I have the right words and message and can articulate it quickly and clearly so people who are interested in what I do will hear me.
In this class, I was able to identify my ideal clients, explore their needs and find my unique message, what I offer and how to present that information in a succinct way. Throughout the training, I was able to clarify my brand and my “stand out message” that shows how I am unique from all of the other coaches out there.
I really enjoyed the small group structure and we all were able to learn from each other. Sue’s gentle coaching style really helped me feel at ease as we practiced our “pitch” with each other each time we met. Practicing helped me gain clarity and confidence quickly.
I now have clarity to identify my ideal clients, what I offer and how to clearly and quickly articulate that message as well as the right timing to invite a new client to work with me. Thank you Sue Painter! This training was a game changer for me!"
Barb Brown, Your Heart’s Desire Coach
"I just completed Sue Painter’s course: “Maximize Your Message.” It was fantastic, and Sue really helped me sort out and focus on the group I want to and should be serving. She also helped me fine tune my message, and Sue’s expert advice helped me understand how to talk to and connect with my potential clients on an emotional level. Sue gave me suggestions and helped me craft a succinct message to effectively communicate the value I have to offer my prospects.
Sue truly is a confident marketer, and she helps you develop as a confident marketer. She is a branding expert, and helped me understand that in my field of health and wellness, it’s all about the transformation and the value of the transformation.
I highly recommend taking this course!"
Cheryl A Major, CNWC
"I want to thank you for your wonderful session last week. Wow! The way you walked us through creating our USP/Brand was brilliant! Prior to your session, the frustration I felt about not being able to create a strong USP/Brand was even more irritating because I am a writer. Thanks to your session and the questions you asked us, I created a rough draft of my USP during your session and now I am fine-tuning it. I can’t thank you enough for sharing that with us!"
Working with Sue Painter is a joy! Sue has the ability to hone in on your exact need, expand on it and help you see your ability to make it happen. Every time I talk with Sue I have new insights into my business and every time I learn something new! Never miss an opportunity to work with Sue Painter!
Design Transition, LLC
Next dates for Maximize Your Message Small Group (limited to 8 participants so that you get plenty of individual attention).
Register right now for February's workshop to guarantee your seat.
Tuesday, February 11, 2020 at 1:00 PM Eastern and
Thursday, February 13, 2020 at 1:00 PM Eastern
We’ll meet in my virtual meeting room using ZOOM so there will be lots of interaction, the ability to share screens, and live Q&A. For this reason, please attend live! You’ll receive the audio recording of each meeting, so that you can refer back to the workshop.