If you are an expanding or executive level business owner, you can apply to work with me one-on-one in my results driven, focused mentoring program. This is personal time for you only, tailored to where you are and want you want to achieve.
Here's some of what we can do in one-on-one mentoring. (Our focus will depend entirely on where you personally want to spend time, however.)
- Gaining skills as a visionary business leader. Leading from your clear vision can result in running your business with confidence, quicker decisions with far less questioning and stress, less confusion from employees, more productive work flow, and more free time for you.
- Asking for and trusting your own wisdom, which gives you a strong sense that you're taking the right direction.
- Getting a solid grasp on your cash flow, income, and costs. So often I work with small business owners who feel poor, but are much richer than they think they are! The secret is paying close attention to contain your costs, and making sure you're watching your cash flow.
- Getting control over your staffing costs. One of the biggest costs in business is employees and contract workers. If you hire incorrectly, you not only cost your business money, you can also cost your business its reputation. Hiring correctly, setting expectations, and watching performance will give you an easier work flow, free up time and lessen your costs. This issue is usually a critical factor in managing your business growth.
- Reviewing your business mission, model, and growth strategies results in knowing when to change direction and how to get there. For small business owners it's about starting out nimble and staying nimble to get where you're wanting to go.
- Your business making more money – that's the bottom line, right? You want good income, decent amounts of free time, more discretionary wealth, and a great sense of accomplishment. You want to love what you do each day, too!
What you'll receive:
- Private, one-on-one mentoring with me in regular monthly meetings by phone or WebCam. This allows me to know on a much more personal level what you're going through, what your challenges are, where you truly want support. We'll go for six months – no year-long commitment is required (if you want to do a second six months great, but it's your decision.)
- E-mail “one-a-day” quick questions from you Monday through Thursday each week. Get them to me by 9 AM and I'll respond that same day. If you don't need anything, fine. But if you've got a question I'm there 4 days every single week.
- Two live half-day or one live full-day in person business retreat with me during our six months together. We can do this at the beginning, middle, or end – we'll do what suits you.
- My personal list of resources, tools, and introductions to people as applicable for your business – I'll tell you the best resources I know, people I personally use, and people to stay away from, too!
- Free access to any webinars, teleseminars, workshops, or live events hosted by Sue during your six months with her.
Heidi Alexander Pollard, owner of Leading Ladies International (Australia)