My One and Done Hours are specifically for small business owners who need a one-time strategy session about a specific topic. Maybe you’ve lost a little confidence or perspective and things are feeling too slow, too hard, or too uncertain. Maybe you’re considering adding a new product or service and want to bounce ideas around.
I designed One and Done to support you when you’re unsure, feeling unsupported, and in need of someone else’s thoughts and strategies toward something in your business. Yes, you’re the one in charge. And while you wouldn’t have it any other way, sometimes you can rack your brain and not figure out what you need to do to move forward. Sometimes you need a listening ear and someone to help point the way to more income, saving time, or handling staff issues.
One and Done Hours are for business owners who need a quick way to see their way forward, regain their insight, and get another set of experienced eyes on their business.
Here’s how you will benefit:
- Quick time frame to get help (I keep 2 One and Done Hours open each week)
- Experienced business owner (me) to help identify your options and actions
- One-shot mentoring with an action plan you can take with you
- Cost effective ($195 .00)
- You feel supported, confident, and ready to move forward
- We work by Webcam or phone, no travel required
- There’s no commitment to sign up for multiple calls over several months
Here’s what you get:
- My One and Done quick questionnaire designed to help you focus on what you truly need help with
- I personally review your questionnaire before our appointment
- We work together in a private, one-on-one call, focusing on exactly what you need my help with
- We’ll record the call if you wish
- You’ll have a clear path forward
Please keep in mind:
- You must use your One and Done session within 30 days of purchase. These sessions are intended for entrepreneurs with an emergent need, so if you don’t have a need to consult with me right now, do not purchase this.
- One and Done sessions are are one-time purchase. If we’ve done this before and you need ongoing support please contact me (email@example.com) and we’ll talk about ongoing work together.
There’s no reason to feel confused, overwhelmed, or unsupported. What’s the thing you most need help with right now?
Have you worked with Sue before?
One and Done is for those of you who have never worked with Sue before and for one-time use only. If you’ve already experienced a One and Done with Sue and want more, please go to this link for continuing coaching and consulting services. And please keep in mind that you must use this special session within 30 days of purchasing.