For solo professionals, entrepreneurs, home-based business owners, small business owners, and direct marketers
How to Find a Super-Good Niche in Your Market
(including what to do if you are brand new in business, or need to expand your customer base in an existing business)
I’m Sue Painter, and I travel the world helping entrepreneurs like you figure out how to find small niches in your market. Small niches make marketing so much easier, and build your business much faster than trying to hit a broad market. I’ve been an online entrepreneur since 2005, and since then I’ve helped thousands of business owners like you figure out how to make their businesses work.
I coach and consult with entrepreneurs across the United States and in Europe, Africa, New Zealand, Australia, and the Caribbean.
I want to use an actual person I helped down in Grenada to show you how to start or expand your business by focusing on super-tight niches in your market and planning your marketing right around that small niche.
How to Find a Super-Good Niche in Your Market gives you a real live example of how to explore a market, find specific niches in the market, and create a simple but effective marketing plan that will build or expand your business.
- Watch how we develop a simple business plan
- See how we picked a main niche for this market
- Learn why we picked a second, third, and fourth niche in the same market
- See how to develop services that educate and build a new customer base
- See how we develop a simple marketing plan for the next 12 months
Finding a super-good, rich niche in your market isn’t as hard as you think! Follow the same steps I go through with this new entrepreneur. You might feel frustrated about finding new customers or clients right now, but this training video will show you how to think small so that your business can grow bigger.
- For online AND offline business owners
- Step by step how to find small niches and lay out a plan
- Why we decided NOT to pursue one small niche even though it could be lucrative
- Use your PDF download of the video as a reference whenever you need to find a new super-good niche
- Use the transcript of the video as a checklist for yourself
- Find out how to create “educational marketing” for a new niche
In the 12 years I’ve been online, and in the 14 years that I owned a brick-and-mortar business, I learned the hard way that the riches are in the niches. The narrower your focus, the easier it is to find and call to the people who are looking for what you offer.
If you are new in business and not sure which kind of customer or client to aim for, or if you own a business and need to find customers or clients more easily, you’ll quickly see how to find super-good niches that work for you.
Here’s what How to Find a Super-Good Niche in Your Market includes:
- Video training (9 minutes) of me actually working with a woman who wants to create a new business, laid out on slides for you.
- Problem statements and our answers step-by-step
- A digital download copy of the video for you to keep.
- A matching PDF digital download of the transcript for quick reference.
- A matching PDF digital download of the Powerpoint slides for quick reference.