Sometimes I wonder how many high converting opt in offers there are available online right now. I’m sure there are millions, but I’d bet that one out of every 100 opt in offers actually has a high conversion rate. Would you agree?
Why do I think this? Because I review opt in offers almost every single day. Either they come across my desk through my email, or I’m reviewing an opt in offer for a client. Most opt in offers are yawners, frankly.
It almost doesn’t matter how good or bad the opt in offer is at first. Here’s the big secret to a high converting opt in offer – it doesn’t have to be good, it has to be interesting, intriguing, compelling. It has to make me say, “I need that!”
See, you’ve got two hurdles to jump with your opt in offers.
- The sales copy for your free opt in has to be great! I mean outstanding! How you title your opt in offer has to stand out from the crowd.
- If your sales copy is great and a prospect says “I need that” you have to deliver a high quality, high value opt in offer.
So, you can lose potential clients or customers in two places……..
- You lose them because your opt in offer doesn’t look all that interesting, or
- You deliver your free opt in offer and it’s a yawner. It’s not valuable. It’s no big deal.
If you meet both 1 and 2 – good sales copy and highly valuable opt in offer content you will reach the Holy Grail – a high converting opt in offer. That’s what everyone wants. And you can have it, but you gotta work for it.
If you need help with creating opt in offers and list building you might want to grab my online course List Building for Success and Impact – How to Build a List of People who Actually Buy Your Offers. It’s totally self-paced and it gives you step by step guidance plus handouts, extra resources, and a list of Q&A’s from people who have taken it already.
Here’s what some of my past students have to say about List Building for Success and Impact:
- Tons of information, all of it useful!
- Short and sweet and didn’t waste my time.
- The list of Questions and Answers from other students is a gem.
- I learned a LOT from this course.
High converting opt in pages – we all want them. Keep those two hurdles I mentioned above in your mind, and you’ll be closer to huge success with your opt in offers. And if you want some low-cost self-paced help, grab my online course for more.