Personal Coaching With Sue by E-mail
Do you want to make changes in your life and your business because you aren’t satisfied with where you are right now? Do you want help and support to do things differently?
Maybe one of these situations describe your feelings right now?
- You own your own business but feel “flat” and uninspired to keep it going as it is.
- You’d like to make a change in who you work for or how you work, and need someone to be a reality check and bounce ideas of off.
- Your business has great potential, and you know it. But you feel yourself backing away and not taking the actions on your own to-do list – something’s holding you back, and you just don’t know what.
- You want to change your life in some way – maybe you need more free time but hate to admit it to your family. Maybe you’ve wanted to go back to work and can’t seem to get the support of your family or friends. Maybe you’ve secretly wanted to travel but everyone tells you it isn’t safe to do. You have a secret yen that won’t go away, and need someone to talk to about it, and help with stepping toward it.
- You own a great business and it’s making money for you, but you can’t possibly work any harder, and you feel yourself grinding down. You need help to figure out what to change and how.
- You’re uneasy, doubtful, or scared about the future.
- You need specific help with your business, like redesigning a website, getting your business active on social media, planning content for a blog, or creating a reasonable and cost effective marketing plan.
- You want to create products within your business and need help figuring out what to do and how to get it planned out and completed.
- It would just be good to have the support of someone who is wise, business savvy, and has life experience.
Sometimes you just need to ask THE question you have, right when you have it, and get it settled quickly. But you’re pressed for time. It’s hard to find the time to make a regularly scheduled group call, or travel to a live event on a certain date. Plus, when you get home, you’re so busy catching up that you don’t implement what you learned anyway! I’ve heard many self-employed people say “I’m not going to invest in another virtual group call, I never make them anyway.” Sound familiar?
I’ve designed my coaching by e-mail program so that you can have me, every single day, Monday through Thursday, helping you with whatever is bothering you in your business or in your life. One-on-one, personal answers for you, answered by me, individually. Let me say again that this is personalized, 100%, you and me. No one else answers the questions for me – I read your question and I answer it, myself. Any day that you need it, Monday through Thursday.
Here’s how e-mail coaching works:
1. When you check out, you’ll receive a private e-mail address from me. I’ll also personally e-mail you from that private address to make sure you’ve gotten it. You can respond with the e-mail address you want your answers sent to.
2. You can send me your first message. I want to get a snapshot of where you are in your business, so be sure to answer these questions:
- What is your business and your website address?
- Are you starting from scratch, or are you already established?
- What do you think you need the most right now?
- What do you want to accomplish in the next 12 weeks?
- What is your first question for me?
3. Every day, Monday through Thursday, you’ll receive an e-mail from me answering your latest e-mail. If your question is in my e-mail box before 8:00 AM Eastern Time Monday through Thursday, you’ll get an answer that very day. If not, I’ll answer you the next day. My answers will almost always come to you before noon each day, Monday through Thursday. You can ask a question any day you have one – once a week, 4 times a week, every other week – it’s totally up to you. Every time, I’ll answer you. It’s a customized, personalized, coaching by e-mail program designed to give you the support you need to build the life and business you want. You can send me a question any time of day – if it’s after 8:00 AM Eastern Time you’ll get an answer the next day. Before 8:00 AM, you’ll get an answer the same day, Monday through Thursday. You can post a question the night before for the next day if you wish.
4. I will answer questions about anything to do with life as a small business owner. I will look at a few pages of copy for you and give you my suggestions. I’ll send you resources that I know of and introduce you to friends who might be good business partners for you if the situation comes up. I’ll review a website page. I’ll help you with titles for programs and products. I’ll give you my best suggestions about handling friends and family who don’t get your business. I’ll help end your confusion about a particular topic. You can attach a file to your e-mail with something you want to ask a question about at any time. Pretty much, I’ll answer what you ask and give you my years of experience and top-notch training in my answers.
E-mail coaching program terms:
1. Only one post per day. Each day, Monday through Thursday, you may post ONE question for me to answer. If you ask more than one question, then I’ll only respond to the first one. The goal is to move you forward as quickly as possible, not to bog you down. If you miss a day, you cannot make it up with two questions the next day. The point here is to keep you focused on one thing at a time.
2. Holidays and weekends are idle days. We will take Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. We’ll take off major holidays like Easter, July Fourth, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
3. We don’t have a set “curriculum” that we’re going to work through, we’ll start with your most pressing need and go from there. It’s the best way I know of to make certain you get the kind of information and specialized assistance that can best help you. You ask any questions you want. If I have checklists or templates or worksheets that would help you, I’ll send them right to you. But you get to set the topics, not work through a program I think you need.
4. I’m am not a techie person, so please don’t ask me the inner workings of how to set up a website. I can help you with what to put ON the website, but not how to build it. (I can tell you good people who can build it for you, though.)
5. If I see a question that is too broad for one answer, I’ll reply to you and ask you to break it down. Here’s a too-broad question: “Sue, can you please send me a complete marketing plan for my business ” We have to keep it realistic. I’ll be glad to help you build a marketing plan step by step, though!
6. You can work at your own pace. I’ll give you an answer, and you can implement that answer right then, or over the course of a week – it’s up to you. The point is to keep focused but work into your own time frame This program is designed with you in mind … work at a pace that keeps you supported, focused, and not overwhelmed. I’ve had people ask me one question each week and get what they want. I’ve had people who never miss a day. It’s completely up to you! You can write the questions when you have them and line them up every day for a solid week. It’s there when you need it, no call deadlines to meet.
7. E-coaching is for a 12 week (roughly three month) period of time. You are welcome to renew again, or set up a 24 week (roughly 6 month) e-coaching program if you prefer, which provides a savings to you, too.
So, are you ready to begin?
Are you ready to begin? You’ve got a personal coach waiting to answer your questions about momentum, confidence, and business. I’m here, ready and willing to help you. Are you ready to get it going? We can begin today!
Let’s get your business and your life the way you want it. You can start doing what you’ve been thinking about right now. Ready to get started? Sign up below and we can begin. Personalized, one-on-one coaching with me, a seasoned, experienced business owner, for $1150, for 12 weeks (roughly 3 months). Want more? You can get 24 weeks (roughly 6 months) for $2300, an even better deal.
Remember, we’re going for genuine, unstoppable growth for you and your business!
P.S. Here’s what a current coaching by e-mail client has to say:
As a result of Sue’s wonderful coaching support, I have accomplished more than I could have imagined in a short period of time. I am part of a few marketing and business programs but I found what was missing for me was the one-on-one coaching that Sue provides. I loved being able to e-mail my questions in the evening and first thing in the morning I had a response. Sue has helped me immensely, especially with the marketing copy for my website, my service offerings and my opt-in free e-book. She helped me with the title all the way through to the completion. She also provided me with valuable resources when I needed them. I appreciated the fact that Sue doesn’t hold back but truly wants the best for her clients. This was apparent when she suggested I redo my video, streamline my website homepage and get a more professional e-book cover done. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Sue to anyone that wants someone to assist them with any of the marketing and business coaching they need. Pamela Shelly
Want to hear what others have said about me?
Here’s what some of the people I’ve worked with personally and in larger mastermind groups have to say about me.
Ali Brown, Entrepreneur and INC500 award winner
I’d use the words creative, strategic, and intuitive to describe Sue Painter. She brings years of experience in personal and professional development to her coaching practice, The Confident Marketer. If you are ready to grow your business and your own business skills, Sue can find the stuck places and get you going toward success.
Michael Port, New York Times Best-selling Author
Before working with Sue I was unfocused and not clear on my long term business goals. At a deeper level, I was at a turning point in my physical, emotional and spiritual life. From the work we did together, I received a targeted, action plan to address ever-changing life circumstance. Sue was incredibly intuitive, supportive but direct. I cleared away an incredible amount of “muck” that was blocking me from living my purpose in life. As a result, I was able to clear my life of things that no longer served me at an accelerated pace, at a physical, emotional and spiritual level. I could finally see a much bigger and brighter future and how I could develop the business and life of my dreams. Because of this change to my mindset, I have seen my business double within 6 months of working with Sue. My advice for those thinking of working with Sue….. Just make the decision to work with Sue. If your intuition says “yes” connect with her. My life has completely changed on all levels.
Stress Relief Solutions
I wanted to let you know that talking with you was a very valuable experience for me! I did a lot of soul searching and had several hard discussions with the owner of the fitness center; just after I decided to terminate my professional relationship with him, Marino Therapy Centers gave me a call! They’d heard about me and wanted me to come and start a new massage therapy division in their main physical therapy clinic. Because I had already done all the soul searching and list-making, I knew right away that it would be a great fit! I was even able to make a counter-offer (gasp!) and can’t tell you how pleased I was when they accepted! You’ve definitely helped me grow leaps and bounds professionally and I wanted to let you know how much I value that!
Marino Therapy Centers
Before working with Sue I was employed as a teacher and contemplating beginning a business of my own. I received valuable guidance, direction, and marketing knowledge that built my self confidence and eventually led to me beginning my own business. That guidance has continued for the past few years and has invaluable in helping me grow my business and grow myself by examining my strengths and weaknesses and then learning how to take action—something that is often hard for me to do. As a result, I started my own business and have been growing it successfully. I’ve become a better marketer and know how to carefully choose the right ways to market myself. I have experienced a growth in my self-confidence. I have learned that I need to create a steady stream of income for which I do not have to labor and am currently working on creating that. Because of this change to my mindset, I have seen myself begin a business that has grown significantly over the past 4 years. I expect I will continue to increase sales as well as develop another way to create an income source related to my current business.
Above The Rest Balloon and Event Designs
When I started working with Sue I needed help with seeing the bigger picture for myself and my business. She has taught me to trust myself and my instincts. She has given me techniques to use in analyzing each step along the way to a very bright future. As a result of my time spent with Sue, I’ve already seen growth and had affirmation that decisions I’ve made were the right ones. Sue is very good at helping you realize that you DO know WHAT to do and figuring out WHY you’re not doing it.
Sr. Sales Director, Mary Kay Cosmetics
I recently took a list building workshop hosted by Sue Painter. Wow, what a fabulous class. The class was loaded with immediately useable information that I am putting into practice to grow my list. I loved Sue’s way of teaching, so direct, simple and focused plus there was a great Q & A call after the workshop to give us time to put some of the techniques into practice. I would encourage anyone to take one of Sue’s workshops.
Hazel Palache, Transformation Expert and Business Coach
Your Stairway to Wealth
When I started working with Sue, I needed help with defining and refining the scope of my business. As we talked about what I want to do the most in my business, I got help from Sue with matching my skills with the needs of independent professionals. As a result, I have identified both the scope of my business and the path forward for identifying potential clients.
Williams Web Writing
A social media strategy and creating an interactive website. Great ideas and an action plan that is simple to accomplish. Sue was able to make an overwhelming topic manageable for me. I am excited to get started! I will now be able to re-purpose content that I have already created, include an assessment feature on my website, and work smarter, not harder. Thank you Sue!!
Listen Learn Live LLC
Are You Ready To Get Started? We can get started right now.