There are many ways to use your video content to increase your visibility and add to your profits. You’ve probably got video from your livecasting (Periscopes, Blabs, Google Hangouts on Air, etc.) as well as footage you may have shot in the more traditional way. Here are 13 ways to repurpose your video, build visibility, and start to profit.
- Upload your videos to your YouTube channel, and make sure to create a custom thumbnail photo that showcases your title.
- Upload you videos directly to your Facebook profile or page (this will get more distribution than uploading a link to your YouTube channel’s link).
- Use videos on opt-in pages (it increases conversion).
- Use them as blog posts (vlogs or video blogs)
- Put links to them in your e-mail broadcasts.
- Post links on Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, or any other social media platform you are on. As an example, I have many of my videos pinned to a special “Confident Marketer Videos” board on Pinterest which you can see here.
- Edit short segments from your videos to create new videos on very short topics.
- Transcribe your videos and use them as blogs, e-books, special reports, or giveaways.
- Package 3 or 4 to create a video course that you can give away as an opt-in gift or sell as a product.
- Use a link to your best videos on your media or speaker pages.
- Use a short (2 minute or less) video on sales pages to increase conversion.
- Use a brief (1 minute or less) video in your Facebook ads.
- Strip out the audio and use it as a podcast, upload it to your podcast channel.
There you have it – 13 ways to use your video content to increase your visibility and profits. Which will you use? I’d love to hear below.
Want more about video resources? You can download a 2 page resource list by clicking on this link.